Don’t Let Incontinence Hold You Back
Incontinence is just another (common) bump in the road. Luckily, you can make sure it doesn't stop you from enjoying life to it's fullest.
With a discreet solution like Everdries, you can look and feel like you’re wearing regular underwear. Except now you’ll have the confidence of knowing no leaks will show through.
They’re absorbent, quick drying and feel amazing all day long!
- Great for light to medium incontinence (holds up to 4 tsp of liquid)
- Each pair can be worn for months while staying absorbent
- Machine washable, hang to dry
- Arrives in discreet packaging
Live Like Incontinence Didn’t Exist
One of the toughest things about our new found bladder issues is they limit us from doing the things we once did.
Which is why we did everything possible to help you do the things you love, without having to make compromises.
We did this by making each pair out of 4 layers:
- A super soft, moisture wicking lining to keep you comfy and dry
- Two layers of absorbent, moisture-locking fabric to keep leaks away from you
- And a leak-proof outer layer to make sure nothing ever comes out
- All of which are made using Nylon, Spandex, Viscose and Polyester
Which may sound like a lot, but everdries are super comfy and almost as thin as any other pair of underwear :)
100% Perfect Fit Guarantee
Even the best underwear is no good if the fit sucks!
While our sizing is as accurate as possible, sometimes the fit just isn't right.
That's why we have our 100% Perfect-Fit Guarantee:
Try our underwear on at home, wash them and if you're not 100% satisfied with the fit within 30 days of receiving your order, simply send us an email telling us your order number and the size you need, and we'll send you the new size free of charge - No need to return the original product.
P.S. We Want To Help You As Much As Possible
If you have light incontinence, our underwear will help you live life like you did before the leaks, but it won't cure them. In fact, no underwear, diapers or pads will cure incontinence.
But incontinence CAN get better or even fully go away. Here's what some other women have tried with some great success stories:
- Kegels - these strengthen your pelvic floor muscles, which support your bladder
- Chiropractors - they can gently adjust your spine, restoring optimal function of bodily processes
- Pelvic floor physical therapy - like kegels, a physical therapist can help you strengthen your pelvic floor
- Talking to your doctor - they'll be able to lead you down the right direction
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What size should I order?
A: Our underwear fits a little large. If in between sizes, we recommend ordering a size down. If you're still unsure, you can order confidently knowing we have our perfect fit guarantee - if the size you order doesn't fit, we'll get you the correct size 100% free!
Q: Do they wash easily? Will they stain?
A: Yes! Everdries are machine washable and will wash up to how they looked the day you got them! Please hang dry for best results.
Q: How much of the underwear is leakproof?
A: Everdries cover everywhere that needs to be covered and never let anything through
Q: Do they make any sounds when walking?
A: Nope! Everdries look and feel just like "regular" underwear
Q: How absorbent are they? Are they fully leakproof?
A: Everdries are perfect for light to medium incontinence, holding up to 4 teaspoons of liquid and they never let any of it through
Q: Can you see these through your pants?
A: Nope! Even if you could see Everdries through your pants, they look and feel just like "regular" underwear.