FuzeBug repellent lamp that really works! Without using ANY chemicals!
How Fuze Bug Work?
FuzeBug uses ultraviolet light to attract mosquitoes, then traps them inside and slowly dehydrates them.
- Multi functional, multi-purpose 3in1: LED lamp; LED flashlight; Mosquito repellent (UV light source suction type)
- 100% safe and natural: Free of toxins and chemicals, Fuze Bug is 100% UV radiation-free.Fuze Bug contains no toxic materials, making it safe to use in any room of your home.
- Powerful and Portable: The Fuze Bug has an effect range of 375 square feet and can be carried anywhere you go. Keep it placed on a table or hang it high. With a 1000V high voltage zap, bugs are killed immediately.Works in any room where pesky bugs are with a battery light lasting up to 20 hours!
- Led Light and Solar-powered Glow:The ultra-bright LED light allows you to adjust the brightness from a dim setting to a sun-filled illumination.
Rechargeable: Included with every purchase is a micro USB charger that enables you to charge it any and everywhere you go. One charge lasts you enough for up to 24 hours so you can spend an entire day clear of mosquitos.
Weatherproof:The Fuze Bug can sustain extreme weather conditions from rain, snow and intense heat. Regardless of the temperature, no bug will go unnoticed and uncaptured.
Perfect for outdoor patios, backyards, RV’s, and camping trips, each bulb clears a 16′ x 16′ area of annoying and dangerous mosquitos, providing a comfortable bug-free zone for your outdoor safety and enjoyment.
- Material: ABS
- Waterproof: IP 67
- Capacity: 2200mAh
- Import: USB 5V 1 A
- Nominal voltage: 5V
- Nominal power: 10W
- Lantern / flashlight power: 3W
- Mosquito: 1.2 W.
- Grid voltage: 600V
- Flashlight range: 300m
1. main body * 1
2. USB charging cable * 1
3. instruction manual * 1
Five modes, lumens and lighting time:
1. Flashlight strong light mode -320lm-9h
2. Flashlight light mode -300lm-10h
3. Flashlight flashing mode-320lm-8h
4. Led mode-100lm-16h
5. Mosquito repellent incense mode-purple-12h
1. Do not look at the light in the light directly, which is the cause of eye damage and visual impairment.
2. Please wipe the main body surface with a soft cloth.
3. Please keep away from fireworks.
4. Please fully charge and keep it when it is not used for a long time.
5. Improper use may cause failure or accident.
6. Never disassemble, repair or transform. Otherwise, it can cause fire.
7. It is forbidden to overheat and put in the fire.